Typical Day at Sea
If you have not taken a cruise in the last few years, you cannot imagine all the activities on board. From the moment you awake, you will have to make glorious choices. Here's an example of a day at sea:
- Bridge- Morning lectures with Roberta or Silvana; afternoon ACBL-sanctioned duplicate awarding Silver Masterpoints® and social bridge - your choice... all exclusive to the Bridge Holidays group!
- Body Beautiful- Aerobics, step and stretch classes, group or individual walking around the Promenade deck. Work out in the fully equipped gym; personal training sessions; spa massages; seaweed bodywrap; French spa; reflexology; full-service hair salon; sauna and steamroom.
- Golf Sessions with the Golf Pro- Driving range & putting green.
- Swim in the large Outdoor Lap Pools with Jacuzzi.
- Play paddle tennis on the Crystal Regulation-Size Court.
- Take a dance lesson with Professional dance instructors.
- Enjoy the Crystal Visions Enrichment Series- Two or three scheduled each day at sea featuring journalists, professors, movie experts, sport greats, historians...
- Cleveland Clinic Wellness seminars.
- Recently-released films in the Hollywood Theater.
- Afternoon Viennese Tea in the sunny Palm Court.
- Crystal's Library- Stocked with over 1,500 titles.
- Computer University at Sea- E-mail back home or take a computer lesson.
- 3,000 Sq. ft. Luxury Shopping Arcade.
- Fabulous Cuisine- The finest dining experience.
And oh, those nights...
- Bridge Before Dinner- Lectures and duplicate awarding Silver Masterpoints®
- Cocktail Parties- Both the ship's and ours.
- Crystal's fabulous Casino- all your favorite games.
- Crystal's Award-Winning Broadway-Style Production Shows- Wow!
- Experience an incredible evening in the Vintage Room to sample exquisite wines and cuisine.
- Dancing and Lively Cabaret Shows in romantic night clubs.
- Ambassador Hosts on hand to make sure no one ever has to sit one out.
- Karaoke, "Name That Tune", Liar's Club and other festivities.
- The Intimate Avenue Saloon Piano Bar- For cool jazz or favorite classics.
- Disco until the wee hours of the morning.
- The Connoisseur's Club- The newest room on board for cigar smoking